Sunday, December 30, 2012

RG Strike Gundam + Aile Striker Pack



GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



Got this kit when it came out in April 2011, and was very exited about it, since I had just finished watching gundam SEED.

The Famous Strike gundam made its first appearance in the first episode of Gundam SEED and it became the first mobile suit piloted by Kira Yamato.
The AQM/E-X01 Aile Striker is the most commonly equipped Striker pack during the series, as it provides the greatest versatility.

For more info on the unit itself visit:
Gundam Wiki: Aile Strike


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



This wasn't my first RG but it was the first RG I could really relate to, as I hadn't watched anything but G-Gundam, Gundam wing and SEED at the time of its release, I was aware of what the RX-78 was but I hadn't yet become a Char fan, so the Char Zaku was sitting on my shelf while I built some of the cooler looking 00 high grades.


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
That poseability
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Them stickers <3



Being a Kira fan, I was ecstatic when I hear that this was to be the upcoming RG and I put some money aside and pre-ordered it in like January. I was completely satisfied by how this kit came out, it is a gorgeous model and it's one of my favorites still. The detail that the decals add to the mobile suit is amazing, it really feels like a mix of a miniature PG with the decals of a version KA model.
In hindsight, most of the RGs have 100+ stickers, very much like the Katoki gundams.



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Everything in this kit is of the right color and barely needs any panel lining or painting over, as a matter of fact I decided to not do any lining on most of my RGs. The mobility of the joints is pretty crazy, I will be showing some cool poses with the Launcher and the Sword pack later on, as this one I have it in its signature pose and to be honest, I am too lazy to move it around.


 Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

If you're a Cosmic Era fan, this Gundam is a MUST, the sleek design and the great poseability of the kit is incredible, the striker pack is a bit back heavy but nothing that will make it too hard to stand on its own.








2 comments:

  1. nice gunpla :D dood

    perhaps the next time you build something, you should video it (if you have a vidoe cam)

    and put this blog in your forum sig so more ppl can view this site

    ~astrodood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man!
      I might tape reviews but there's some ppl out there who do REALLY nice reviews like Vegeta and Prime92 and they have hundreds of videos, and for the siggy, I will, I just wanna get some more content on, Look forward to mondays update! :D

      Delete