Thursday, December 13, 2012

Introduction

Good morning world, my name is Shasmir and it is 6am in Miami Beach, I'm currently heading down to the beach for practice, what am I doing writing this? Well, while having breakfast this morning I had an epiphany, why not share what I love most with the world?
I mean, yesterday I started twitting about gunpla, so why not take it a step further and make a blog?
My mind works in a rather simple manner apparently. While this is not gonna be as detailed as Beamknight87's blog (will hyperlink you later buddy) I am going to cover a wider variety of the gundam world.
Not to make this too essay like, let me just get to the good stuff, I will be most likely probably be talking about the gundam shows as I watch them (only seen mobile suit gundam, seed, Destiny, and wing so far), the gundam mangas (and providing links for these since they're hard to come by), my gunpla collection ( I have over 20 1/100 MG unbuilt, so I will make posts as I build them, and then a final review, maybe? And maybe talk about the ones I have built? Not the HG too many of those) And I will also probably blog about my adventures in the cybernetic world of SDGO NA (a third person gundam shooter, check it out guys, will hyperlink later :D) where I am currently ranked #2 atm just because #1 won't get a frigging gf ( I'll probably rant about this community and how much I love the game and most of the people in it)
So yeah, I think that's basically it for the intro, hmmm... Do make sure to leave posts with questions, in any language (I speak English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and have access to translation tools, and by tools I mean my friends :D ), and I will try to the best of my abilities to answer them. Let me know what you would like to see or read about here (as long as it is gundam related) and I will most likely provide... Will probably have to divide this in sections, I guess I'll figure it out later, going to start warming up, sun is shining and papa's gotta get his game on.
Signing off from the most amazing city in the States, your correspondent of the gundam world, Shasmir.

Edit: just got an email from HLJ, that's where I get my gunpla (yeah yeah I'll hyperlink later) starting today they have 20% off of shipping, I placed an order last week with a shipping total of about $100, well played HLJ, well played -.-

Btw: pay no mind to the random guy in the pic

2 comments:

  1. so you are blogging now?!! D:

    about gunmans, no doubt! be sure that i will occasionally glance in here once in a while dood

    ~astrodood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet dood!
      I will be updating once a week, don't wanna run out of stuff too quick.
      Might make a tab for SDGO and post videos as well...
      Thinking bout it :D
      Do leave input dood!

      -Shas

      Delete